Sandbox Adventures

« Home | poly pretty much summed it up » | we arent sure what goes on in these, but whatever... » | sandbox destiny » | this is all i got » | we're goin down » | fish guy » | open doors » | cosby'd » | bling family robots » | p a r t y » 

Sunday, March 19, 2006

the afro effect

Today a girl with staples all over her face popped out of
nowhere in the sandbox and asked if I was having a bad hair day.
When I asked about the staples on her face she told me she was in a bus
accident and didn't want to be reminded of it. I told her to look into my afro and
she put this huge thing out to reproduce the hallucinogenic effects she was feeling.

It was spinning around and almost gave me a seizure.

I think I threw up twice.

I can't even look at it

Posted by popa_poly | 3:33 PM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


February 2006 March 2006 May 2006


Powered by Blogger Templates